Solar PV Systems
Solar PV (photovoltaic) technology converts daylight into electricity for use in buildings or exported into the Grid. Our experienced, in-house solar teams design and install Solar PV systems for a wide range of commercial and large domestic customers including farmers, industrial units, offices, schools, leisure centres and multiple housing projects.
We install only proven, high efficiency, branded solar panels and inverters with a performance output that will maximise the 20-year investment returns of the Feed-in Tariff. Once your solar PV system is installed, our dedicated monitoring and maintenance department can help you keep your system’s performance on track.
With over 3,000 small and large scale roof and ground mounted solar panel installations to our name we have the experience to make your solar energy project a success. We also offer finance packages to ensure your project gets the go ahead.
Solar PV Systems Benefits
- Recieve a 20-year income from the Feed-in Tariff
- Lower carbon emissions and raise environmental standards
- Reduce energy bills by using generated electricity
- Future proof against electricity price rises
- Turn wasted urban or rural roof space into a revenue source
Solar PV is easy to install, reliable, affordable and designed to work for 40+ years.